The Gradhub website has been designed to follow guidelines set out by the W3C (the World Wide Web Consortium). We aim to comply with Level Double-A of the W3C technologies (XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS2).
Benefits of this include:
- Pages are fast to download.
- All images are optimised and include alt tags
- The site should be usable in most browsers, new and old, even if CSS is turned off.
- The site and its text will scale to whatever resolution your screen uses as best it can, and text is relative as well.
- We use PDF documents, software for which is freely available.
- We use media most of which have transcripts or textual descriptions of their content.
Please Contact Us if you encounter any difficulties with our site.