Position: R&D Laboratory Assistant
Company: Europharma Concepts Ltd
Description of Role
Reporting to the R&D Manager you will be responsible for the below listed duties
- Assisting with all documentation generation relating to R&D functions.
- Sample preparation for customer submission.
- Upkeep of the R&D laboratory.
- Upkeep, record keeping and data transfer to the Senior R&D Technician.
- Assisting and supervising pilot batch scale up to manufacture.
- Assisting in all R&D functions.
- Perform other laboratory, documentation, R&D and quality duties as assigned by the R&D Manager.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
Science Graduate required.
Will be working in a R&D laboratory with a qualified Chemist
Travel to Home plant in Clara Co Offaly may be necessary once per month